ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan
1. Verify Username and Password. Make sure you are using the correct auth scheme (most
often clear text if dialing into a reg ISP).
2. Make sure that you are dialing a POP that supports ISDN, and that it supports the
type of ISDN access (reg dialup, dedicated, secure, etc) that you are using.
3. Check with ISP to make sure that your account/auth profile is setup properly.
4. Make sure that no other programs are
using your modem. Fax software, Supervoice, etc...
5. Make sure that you are using the correct login script if one is required.
6. Make sure that there is not an outage.
7. Ctrl-Alt-Delete, if you see RNAAPP
loaded, then go to the RNAAPP fix page.
This page was last modified on Tuesday, 17-Jul-2007 17:55:09 EDT.