ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan
Click here for the article: "A Techie's Guide to Combating RNAAPP"
1. Make sure that no other programs are
using your T/A. Fax software, Supervoice, etc...
2. Ctrl-Alt-Delete, and end task RNAAPP.
Reboot machine. Try doing diagnostics on your T/A, if the diags come up without
a port already open error, it should be fine.
3. Uninstall and Reinstall connectoid, the network
settings, pwl files, and DUN.
4. Uninstall and Reinstall the T/A if it persists.
5. Search for RNAAPP in the windows registry
and remove any instances. (WARNING: This should not be done by the user,
this fix should be done by a computer tech. If you are an ISP tech or a
user you should probably not try this step.)
This page was last modified on Tuesday, 17-Jul-2007 17:55:11 EDT.