ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan
1. Verify Username and Password. Make sure you are using the correct auth scheme (most
often clear text if dialing into a reg ISP).
2. Make certain that you are dialing the correct ISDN number
and that it does not contain illegal characters. Is it a local call? If not, verify
that the user is certain that they have clear channel Long Distance service.
3. Verify that the user's account is setup for ISDN. (ISP/auth end)
4. Verify the POP isn't down and that it is accepting ISDN connections
5. Verify the ISDN Router / T/A's settings (SPIDs, etc)
This page was last modified on Tuesday, 17-Jul-2007 17:55:10 EDT.