ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan
1. Make certain that you are dialing the correct ISDN number
and that it does not contain illegal characters. Is it a local call? If not, verify
that the user is certain that they have clear channel Long Distance service.
2. Verify username/password.
3. Verify that the user's account is setup for ISDN. (ISP/auth end)
4. Verify the POP isn't down and that it is accepting ISDN connections
5. Verify the ISDN Router / T/A's settings (SPIDs, etc)
6. This could be a line issue. Have the telco perform a loopback test
This page was last modified on Tuesday, 17-Jul-2007 17:55:10 EDT.