ModemHelp.Net Recommends: Click here to run a Free driver update scan
1. This can happen when the user dials into
an NT server. If you are using an NT server, then perhaps you should allow
them to login. If not, make sure they are dialing the correct phone
2. Verify Username and Password. Make sure you are using the correct auth scheme (most
often clear text if dialing into a reg ISP).
3. Make certain that you are dialing the correct ISDN number
and that it does not contain illegal characters. Is it a local call? If not, verify
that the user is certain that they have clear channel Long Distance service.
4. Verify that the user's account is setup for ISDN. (ISP/auth end)
5. Verify that the user's account has not been deactivated. (ISP/auth end)
6. Verify the POP isn't down and that it is accepting ISDN connections
3. Try resetting their password.
This page was last modified on Tuesday, 17-Jul-2007 17:55:09 EDT.